This endpoint provides your with all latest events that regard to your coubs.
Get notifications list
- page (integer) — the number of the page containing results (by default is set to 1);
- per_page (integer) — the number of notifications per one page.
- page (integer) — the number of the required page;
- total_pages (integer) — the number of all pages;
- notifications (array) — the array of notification JSONs, each JSON consists of following fields:
- id (integer) — the notification identifier;
- kind (string) — the type of the notification, can contain one of the following values:
- system_notification (boolean) — whether the notification was send by Coub services;
- entity_type (string) — the type of the object the notification relates to, can contain be either
- read_at (UNIX-time) — the time when the notification was read;
- created_at (UNIX-time) — the time when the notification was created;
updated_at (UNIX-time) — the time when the notification was updated;
- important (boolean) — whether notification is marked as important;
- senders (array) — the array of channel small JSONs that contains data about the senders — channels that perform the action the notification relates to;
- recipient (JSON) — the channel small JSON that stores data about the user channel that receives the notification;
- object (JSON) — the coub big JSON that stores the data about the coub.
Set notifications as viewed
The JSON contains